Sunday 11 October 2015

Changing Seasons



 Hi everyone! 

I am here today with a challenge from Fashionable Stamping Challenges

This month we want you to make something about the -

Changing Seasons

I decided to feature all four of the seasons - choosing an image that represents each and adding some words about them.


 I couldn't decide on colours...when I tried to make a card that featured all seasonal colours I found that the colour was too distracting...so I decided to opt out of 'colour' and do a sepia card..

All of the seasons were made the same way...I chose a 'seasonal stamp and stamped it with Potting Soil Archival ink...........

  
........Then I dabbed the card with Vintage Photo DI before edging it with Walnut Stain DI. I chose a script or music stamp for each and used Vintage Photo DI to stamp on the card......


 ......I then spritzed some water into my hand and flicked it over the pictures for the wrinkle free distress look........


 .........I then spritzed the cards with Decoart Shimmer mister in white......


 ...I then mixed some Walnut stain DI with water and flicked it over the images. I chose Chit Chat stickers and applied them to the pictures



 Hope you like my 'Changing Seasons' card!


Enter this challenge and you could be the winner of $20 to spend at Flonzcraft Stamps!
And of course you could be picked as one of our Catwalk Spotlights!
 
  Remember we are a stamping challenge so please feature a stamped focal image on your creation. 



Hope to see you there!

Happy Crafting!

Laura xxx








Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Purdy pictures. Great idea to use the same colour instead of the temptation to use more ' seasonal' colours for each one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect for the theme - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Laura...this card has such a gentle feel and captures each season beautifully! Great use of distressing!!!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Laura, love the stamping and great idea to use a monochromatic theme too
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always lovely to see people visiting so I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment for me - Thank you!