Sunday 8 November 2015

Winter in Paris



  Hi everyone!

I am here today with the latest challenge from Fashionable Stamping Challenges

and the subject this month is

...Winter in Paris 

As we are getting closer to Christmas I decided to give this card a festive twist...


To make sure that I kept the focus on Paris I, of course, used that most iconic image - the Eiffel tower....


To make the card I covered the craft mat with Black Soot DI and Iced Spruce and Picket Fence DP. I then spritzed with water and swirled the card through they inky paint pool and dried the card.

I then used a Flonzcraft Christmas script stamp on the background using Pumice Stone DI


I stamped the 'Christmas Cheer' message and the picture of the Eiffel tower in Jet Black archival ink and cut and matted these images with leftover painted card. I then did a quick spritz with Decoart Media white shimmer mister


I then got together a selection of die cut holly leaves and branches. I painted the holly leaves with Decoart Media Avrylic paint in Phthalo Green-Yellow then covered them with Liquid Glass to give a shine. 


I covered the branches with Walnut Stain and Gathered Twigs DI. I dabbed them with glue and covered them with Rock Candy Distress Glitter























An ivory rose was brushed with glue and sprinkled with Rock Candy Distress Glitter


I added some crystal and pearl beads and also some ivory lace


Enter this challenge and
you could be the winner of $20 to spend at Flonzcraft Stamps!

And of course you could be picked as one of our Catwalk Spotlights!
 

  Remember we are a stamping challenge so please feature a stamped focal image on your creation.  


Hope to see you there!
 

Happy Crafting!

Laura xxx







Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful masterpiece Laura. Thank you for everything you have done for FSC.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful indeed! Love the embellishments on the gray background. So pretty! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura. I looove the DP background...the colours work so beautifully together. I will miss you heaps at FSC. But then I can't wait to see what amazing adventures this craft takes you. Wishing you all the very best in all that you do Laura.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real beauty Laura, what a gorgeous card and what a stunning background.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always lovely to see people visiting so I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment for me - Thank you!