Monday 16 May 2016

Crafty Individuals Spotlight

Hi everyone! 

 I am doing the second Sponsor Spotlight this month over at Our Creative Corner!

This month our sponsor is



And here is a sneak peek of what I made..


If you would like to see the whole creation and how I made it please hop over to 
Our Creative Corner and take a look!

And while you are there check out the details for Jennie's challenge 'Hit the Books'....Everyone who enters is in with a chance to be selected by Random.org and win a massive bundle of goodies donated by Crafty Individuals 

You've got to be in it to win it so get your entry in as soon as possible - the deadline for entries is 11.55pm on 28th May!

Happy Crafting!

Laura 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always lovely to see people visiting so I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment for me - Thank you!